Every month, thousands of people look up “how to make friends,” or use a similar phrase on the Internet. Perhaps that is how you got here. So if you are feeling lonely, you are most certainly not alone! Many people struggle with figuring out how to get a friend or where to find friends. There are many reasons why people find themselves in a situation where they need to make friends, including:
- They have relocated to a new area where they don’t know many people.
- Their old friends have gotten too busy, had major life changes, or moved away.
- They feel that they no longer have anything in common with their old friends.
- They have been in a long-term romantic relationship and have let their friendships lapse.
- They used to be more content being alone, but now want more social interaction.
- They never truly learned how to make good friends, and have wanted to improve their social life for a long time.
Figuring out where to meet new friends may seem difficult, but really it is far from impossible. There are billions of people in the world, and many of them are also looking for new friends. So remember, there are a great many possible friends out there! This eBook is in your hand because you are at some point in your life where you want changes. We will review some techniques and tips for developing positive and lasting relationships, how to be funny, where to make friends, and how to keep friends after you make them.